Do you have safety tips on burning your candles?
We’re glad that you asked. Here are 6 helpful tips to ensure safe use of our candle products.
- Once the candle is lit the container can become quite warm so please don’t touch or move the candle while burning. Please wait until the wax has hardened.
- Always keep an eye on your candle while burning. Even though our candles can burn for a long period, it is a good idea to only burn your candle 3-4 hours at a time to ensure its not forgotten throughout the day or night.
- Never extinguish a flame with water. The water can cause the hot wax to splatter and also may cause the container to break. Not to mention ruining your lovely candle.
- Keep your candle clean. Trim your wick ¼ inch before every burn. Remove any used matches or wick trimmings from candle. This will allow for a cleaner and more even burn.
- Avoid burning candles in drafts.
- Make sure to always keep your candle out of reach from small children, animals and pyromaniacs.
Please help! I have forgotten my password.
If you can’t remember your password please click on this link and enter your email. We’ll send you a link to change your password.
What kind of payment is accepted?
We accept the below credit cards and Paypal.
- American Express
What are your customer service hours?
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm. We answer all customer service emails within 1 business day of receipt.
I'm shipping to an address outside of the US; are there any additional shipping costs or fees?
We make every effort to cover the cost of international shipping in our initial invoice, but occasionally additional fees arise. In the event that your package incurs additional customs duties or other international fees, you are responsible for those fees. In the event that these fees are incurred, you will be prompted to pay them when your package is delivered, and must be payed before your package is released to you.
What is your return policy?
Here at Almanac we want you to be happy with your purchase. If there are any issues with our products please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com. For additional information on how to return an item please go to our Returns and Exchanges page.