About Almanac Supply Co.
Almanac Supply Co. sprouted from a long-standing tradition of creating hand-poured candles as gifts for friends and family. Emily and David, life and business partners, decided to combine their love of seasonal living with candle-making and founded Almanac Supply Co. in 2018.
Here at Almanac, we believe that life is better lived when you connect with nature and flow with seasonal living. It's our vision to help our customers achieve this connection, by making and curating goods that fill their life and home with intentional, nature-sourced and -inspired items that help them tap into the rhythms of the Earth, so that they can discover the joy and beauty of natural living.
About the Position: Sales Associate
As a growing company, we are looking to add team members who are friendly, adaptable, environmentally conscious, and who love to support local.
Sales Associates are responsible for all things shop-related– providing friendly customer service, managing a cash register quickly and accurately, learning and utilizing product details to guide shoppers, maintaining a clean work area, restocking retail inventory and supplies, and assisting with the on-demand needs of the company.
Attention to detail is a must!
$15 / hour
Almanac Supply Co.
22 Frazier Ave,
Chattanooga, TN 37405
- US work authorization
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be available to work weekends on a regular basis
- Must be available to work markets and pop-ups on a regular basis
- Must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
Essential job functions
- Follow opening procedures to prepare the shop for the day
- Provide a friendly and knowledgeable customer experience
- Sell products and meet sales goals
- Operate cash register, collect payments, and make change
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Follow the end of day closing procedures
- Restock and organize supplies and retail inventory
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous retail experience (6 months min.)
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently when needed
- Basic math skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A caring attitude and attention to detail
How to Apply
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Almanac Sales Associate + your favorite emoji” along with 3 sentences on why you’d like to join our team as a sales associate.
Almanac Supply Co. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.